Private Consultation and Program Questions
- Is Halé available for private consultations?
- Does Heart of Nourishment offer any training or mentoring programs for transformational nourishment?
- I am interested in holistic nutrition. Do you know of any related programs?
- What Nourishment Cleanse products do you recommend?
- Is the Nourishment Cleanse a fast?
- Is the Nourishment Cleanse Workbook available in bookstores?
- Should vitamin supplements be taken while doing a Nourishment Cleanse?
- Is the Nourishment Cleanse safe during pregnancy and/or nursing?
- Is it okay to eat more frequently during the Nourishment Cleanse?
- I normally eat a lot of grains but am experiencing a drop of energy during the second phase of the Nourishment Cleanse. Should I continue or go to the third phase?
- I normally stay away from eating grains. Can I skip the second phase of the Nourishment Cleanse and go to the third?
- The sugar in fruit makes me feel unfocused and hyper. Do I need to eat fruits during the first phase of the Nourishment Cleanse?
- I haven’t prepared for the cleanse as well as I would have liked to because of my life/work schedule. What would you suggest to ease my transition into the Nourishment Cleanse?
- Can using the food combining principles in the Nourishment Cleanse help with digestion?
- How can I adapt the Nourishment Cleanse guidelines to foods available in my local area? I live outside the U.S.
- What is the recipe for the Grapefruit Flush you recommend?
- My multivitamin causes constipation. Is there an alternative way to supplement my vitamins and minerals?
- Are there probiotic capsules without gelatin for vegetarians?
- Is edamame okay to consume during phase one of the cleanse, since it is a protein?
- Why do you recommend eating yogurt? Is it okay to eat yogurt in combination with grains or proteins?
- Why should I feed my family organic milk vs. regular milk? It’s so much more expensive.
- My children have peanut sensitivities. What are good alternatives for a nut spread?
- I may have a wheat sensitivity but wheat is in everything! How do I begin to make changes?
- How can I get my children to eat more vegetables?
- I eat fairly healthfully. Should I still be aware of genetically modified foods?